Jump to content

Hello! We're looking for staff currently come apply at https://forms.gle/vgSSxcRoypKfwaoQ8

Recommended Posts

Change List
- Auto restart set to every 6 hours, 12 & 6 AM / PM PST (West Coast US Time)

- Vendetta Masks added to zombie attachments to spawn 100% of the time on zombies visually
----- 98% chance for white, 1% chance of camo, 1% chance of gold

- Ground Zero Goodies category updated (Both Safe Zone / Black Market Traders) [Misc trader at Safe Zone]
----- Removed Ground Zero rifle / mag from weapons and added to ground zero goodies category
----- Added Ground Zero Helm / Vest to this category as well

- Vendetta Exclusive Content Updated! (Helmetsย / Vests)
- Added Ground Zero helm / vest to ground zero loot ONLY (Not buyable)
- Added other exclusive vests / helmets to ground zero loot, server loot military tier 3 / 4. Only 1 of each are able to spawn for the time being (Not available in trader)
- Added No Vehicle Damage to the server content pack (Did NOT work and is being removed with the next restart to the server)
- Adjusted values for new helmets / vests (Large storage capacity / good protection values implemented)
----- Ground Zero = Better than Mass Heavy Platesย 
----- Other Exclusives = Equal to Mass Heavy Plates
----- Helmets Adjusted as best possible may need adjustment later but serve GREAT value to head protection at this time (Not extremely high caliber defensive though)

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



Please enter your display name

  • Create New...